Sunday, April 10, 2016

Wednesday Night Apologetics: Lesson 1

Hey everyone! I have had some people express interest in hearing these lessons in some different ways than just on Wednesday night at Trinity Worship Center. Some people work with kids or youth or other places and can't make it; some people are in other classes, but still want to get this information; and still others are in my class and have told me they have trouble taking notes and keeping up with me (for that I apologize). I have decided to record my lectures over the powerpoint presentation that goes with it. That way, you can listen at your leisure and pause it wherever you need to. If you still have questions, please leave a comment or track me down at church. I am always happy to discuss God in the context of apologetics and theology. Below you'll find all the references that I have used in putting this class together. Enjoy!



Reference List for Christianity: True or False?
I Don’t Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist by Norman Geisler and Frank Turek
Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview by J. P. Moreland and William Lane Craig
            Chapter 6 Theories of Truth and Postmodernism
            Chapter 23 The Existence of God (1)
            Chapter 24 The Existence of God (2)
Relativism: Feet Firmly Planted in Mid-Air by Francis J. Beckwith and Greg Koukl
            Chapter 3 Three Kinds of Relativism
            Chapter 4 Culture as Morality
            Chapter 5 Culture Defining Morality
            Chapter 6 Moral Common Sense
            Chapter 7 Relativism’s Seven Fatal Flaws
Tactics by Greg Koukl
Reasonable Faith by William Lane Craig
            Chapter 3 The Existence of God (1)
            Chapter 4 The Existence of God (2)
Miracles: The Credibility of the New Testament Accounts by Craig Keener
The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus by Gary Habermas and Michael Licona
The New Testament Documents: Are They Reliable? by F. F. Bruce
Systematic Theology by Wayne Grudem
            Chapter 26 The Person of Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment