Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thursday is Link Around the Internet Day

People know that I read a lot and they ask me what I am reading sometimes. Many times I read things and think; "I should really share this with people, it would be beneficial." So, henceforth on Thursdays, I am going to link around the internet to things that I have read throughout the week that I think you might get some useful information from. I will give the topic of the link only. You will have to click and do some reading if you want the full info.

Disclaimer: I do not necessarily endorse everything I will post here. It is up to you to read and evaluate the information and arguments. However, I will let you know if I post something I explicitly disagree with so you can have your radar up if you choose to read it.

1. On Biblical sexuality

2. On disease in the new world

3. On the virgin birth

4. On not voting

5. On love separated by civil war 

No comments:

Post a Comment